Those of you who have spoken with Avery know that she has a speech problem and has difficulty saying some of her sounds. For example, love is yuv, three is fwee, cat is tat, etc. I personally think it's adorable, but don't worry, I'm working on getting a speech evaluation.
Anyway, she has this Hello Kitty doll that has been part of her sleeping entourage for a couple of years. Last night she was running around the living room shirtless (as she usually is) and having us feel how soft Kitty is. As she was doing this she announced, "Evweebody yuvs to touch my titty!!"
I think Ben grew 20 more gray hairs on the spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I laughed really hard. How is school going?
You should send this to a magazine - it is hillarious and sure to be published!
Post a Comment