So, this year, after riding the Polar Express in Grapevine and getting a surprise visit and an uninvited hug from Santa, Avery said that yes, she wanted to go see him at the mall, sit on his lap, tell him what she wanted for Christmas, and take a picture with Ella.
She talked about it all last night and was so excited this morning to put on her Christmasy outfit. All through the mall she couldn't wait to see him. She was pumped, and I was thrilled that finally I was going to get that priceless picture of my two precious girls sitting on Santa's lap.
.jpg)
Oh yeah, I meant that priceless picture of ONE of my precious girls sitting on his lap. Ella was cool with it. She really liked tugging on his beard. (I should have bought that picture instead.) No amount of bribing could get Avery anywhere near his chair, and she is way too big to forcibly put on his lap and get that oh-so-cute crying pic. (I would have feared for Santa's and Ella's safety!)
Maybe next year .... But that's what I say every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment