Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was SO much fun this year! From the moment Avery woke up, she wanted to know how long it would be until she could take a nap. That's because we told her that after her nap, it would be time to put on her costume. In Ben's words: You could cut the excitement in our house like a knife.

Avery and Ella both loved their costumes. I was a bit worried that Ella might not want to wear her antennae, but I was so wrong. I should have known that if Avery was wearing one, Ella would want to wear one, too!

It was a great night, and we had so much fun experiencing it through the girls!



our two cute little bugs


getting some energy before trick-or-treating at the Franks' house


the group - it's our annual tradition


Avery saying, "Trick-or-treat, please!"


Ella really got into it once she realized people would give her candy for saying, "Ticky-tick." After they handed her a piece, she would stand there and want them to open it for her.


showing off her stash


one sucker just wasn't enough


Happy Halloween from the Conklins!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Those are the cutest bugs I've ever seen :)