Thursday, January 28, 2010

If These Walls Could Talk ...

I've decided to start a new "segment" to my blog!

To me, my life feels very ordinary and unexciting, which is why I have such a hard time coming up with things to post. But I'm going to challenge myself to take pictures of the everyday, normal things that happen around our house, and share them.

Please note: Most of these photos will NOT be photographically perfect! In fact, they may be downright awful (GASP!) in terms of composition, exposure, etc. etc. But you know what? They're snapshots ... they're memories ... they're LIFE!! :) And I love my life!


If these walls could talk ...

they would tell you about the mess Ella makes at every single mealtime, and how Ben and I try to outsmart each other on who gets stuck cleaning her up.
Photobucket


If these walls could talk ...

they would have you take a seat to watch one of the 10 or so "shows" that Avery puts on for us each day. She is better than Cher ... more acts, more costume changes, lots of stage presence!
Photobucket


If these walls could talk ...

they'd tell you how Ella really got into listening to my (or I guess I should say Avery's) ipod and loved jamming to the kid-friendly music ... in one ear only.
Photobucket


If these walls could talk ...

you would learn about Avery's awesome imagination, and how she has turned her cozy coupe car into a space shuttle!
Photobucket


If these walls could talk ...

they would ask you why in the world is it that when little toddlers find clean underwear, they always put it on their heads??
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy K. said...

I looooove these photos! They must keep you busy and laughing a lot! Miss you!

Kim Sharp said...

Great new segment... ;)

Dixon Family said...

Love the new segment. Avery and Taylor are both very creative! Taylor puts on show (ballet), she pretends to be a teacher :), a waitress, and many other things her little imagination creates! I love it!