Ella went "swimming" for the first time last week! She chilled out in her float and was as happy as a clam. She was so relaxed, she even fell asleep! Let me tell you, a chubby 3 1/2 month old in a tiny little bathing suit has got to be one of the cutest things in the world!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Splish, Splash
One of the best things about this summer has been our many visits to the pool. Avery puts on her little arm floaties and "swims" all over the place. She won't let us help her at all. "No! I can do it!" she says. Ben is one of those awesome, fun daddies (just like mine was) that tirelessly plays in the water with her like a little kid. She loves it ... and I love the memories that they're creating together.

.JPG)

.JPG)
I LOVE summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment