Monday, February 2, 2009

Bayou Wildlife Park

Look! There's the ____ (fill in the blank)!


A hungry buffalo!


Ella didn't enjoy the kiss from the camel.


If I don't look at him, maybe he'll go away...


Get me out of here!


Ahhh! Ostrich!


The girls and I went with a work friend to a wildlife park last week and had an absolute blast! It was the coolest thing I had done in a long time.

We got to visit many animals before hand, like goats, a giraffe, cows, alligators, ducks, etc. Then we went on a long tractor ride through the refuge park and had animals literally eating out of our hands! Some of these animals I had never even seen up close before, and now we were able to pet them! It was amazing.

Avery had the time of her life. Ella wasn't quite so fond of the experience.

No comments: