Thursday, July 23, 2009

Odds and Ends

Ella Fights Back
Ella got tired of Avery picking her up against her will ... See the bite marks?
(I have to admit, I was kind of proud of her.)


Pedro Comes to Visit
We had a surprise visitor show up on our doorstep the other day. The girls were fascinated. Heck, so was I!! How many times do you see a random turtle wandering the streets of Houston suburbia?

Ben decided to give it a name. Then he took it out back by the creek in hopes that our new little friend would find his way home. Hope to see you again sometime, Pedro!



Little Miss Thing
Our laid-back little Ella Bella is developing quite the personality. In addition to learning how to stick up for herself, she is also throwing mini-tantrums (but they are soooo tiny, they're funny.) Here she is being stubborn and not letting me change her diaper. She looked so cute I just had to snap a pic.



Showing Off
No story here. These are just two of my recent faves. Love my girls!!!

2 comments:

CorriR said...

The girls are just gorgeous! I can see why you'd be so proud!

Jules said...

That's too funny about Ella! They are precious! Hope your summers going good. I can't believe it's time to go back!!