No big deal. She's loved frogs since she was little. Heck, I even liked to play with frogs when I was a child.
But then Avery says, "Do you want to come see it, Mommy?"
Uh, OK. So I follow her into her bedroom (ewww, it's in the house??) to learn that she's found a "great" place for it!
Fast-forward a few minutes: I get distracted by a neighbor who's come to visit. When I come back inside, I find out that Avery went to show Ouigi (yeah, that's his name) to Ella, but he escaped and is now somewhere hiding under Ella's crib. (I think it was pretty easy for him to escape since Avery was carrying him around in the flower pot you see in the first picture.)
I made Ben step in, and Ouigi was rescued. After being placed in a few other objects, like Ella's dollhouse and Avery's puppy carrier, I finally banished the frog back to the great outdoors.
That's why, as I type this, I hear Ella calling, "Ouigi, Ouigi, come bat here, foggy!!"
1 comment:
Love it! You almost had dinner cooked for you!
Post a Comment