Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Quick Pic

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on ...

but I don't have time to do it now!

At some point I'll come back and write about how Avery's been doing in kindergarten (great, by the way!) and how Ella's been doing at home without her (also great!)

In the meantime, here's a picture to tide you over.

girls

I took the girls out last night behind our house to try to have a mini session with them. I'm on a quest to get, oh I don't know, maybe 5 decent pictures of my own kids, since I have almost none. Is that too much to ask??

I guess it is. I don't know why I even keep trying! I have such a hard time with my own kids! (Although, I must admit, taking Ella out at the end of a day where she did not nap was not the best idea.) I got a few OK pics, but I'm not sure they were worth all the mosquitos and ants we had to contend with.

Well, when life slows down a bit, I'll be back!!

No comments: