Oh man, it's that time of year when germs fly and kids catch them. Both girls came down with colds this weekend.
Aside from a few grumpy days which were oh-so-fun, Avery is doing pretty well ... just experiencing the normal symptoms. She enjoys telling us, "I have too many boogies in my nose!" Or, "I have a headache," in this pathetic, sad voice while she points to her tummy.
This is Ella's first sickness though, and her body is taking it hard. She came down with a fever Sunday evening that lasted almost a whole day. She's congested, stuffy, coughing, has an eye infection, (and has a few other problems that I'll spare you the details on). She clearly doesn't feel well, yet hardly complains. Sometimes she even manages to smile at me through her mucousy eyes and snotty nose, with spit-up running out of the corner of her mouth, and I'm reminded of just how much I love her. (Maybe it's only a face a mother could love right now!)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment