Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Like a Weed

I thought I'd share some new pictures of Avery at gymnastics. She's been doing it now for almost four months, and loves it just as much as when she first started.

Four months doesn't seem like very long, but in "kid time" it's a lot! She's already outgrown the leotard she first started in, and it's this measurement of her physically changing right before my eyes that makes me realize how fast my baby is growing up. Often, I just want to hold on as tightly as I can and make time stop.

Don't even get me started on how fast Ella is growing ! That's another post that will be coming soon (since she'll be 6 months on Friday!! Boo-hoo!)








1 comment:

CorriR said...

WOW! She's becoming such a little lady1 Time does fly by - now I get what my mom was always saying! Both girls are such cuties!