Friday, October 10, 2008

Half-Birthday




Ella is 6 months old today and I am in disbelief! Aaahhh! I know you're probably thinking, "Six months old is still so young. Calm down!" I know, I know. But to me she was just a newborn yesterday.

I mean, really, wasn't it just the other day that I was complaining about how fat and pregnant I was? Wasn't it just the other day that I found out I was going to be induced in a matter of hours and she was finally going to join us in the world? Wasn't it just the other day that I held her in my arms for the very first time? Wasn't it???


April 9, 2008




April 10, 2008



October 8, 2008

Now, here she is, 6 months old, holding onto me, loving me, so much a part of me that I can't even remember life without her.

Yet it still seems like just yesterday...

1 comment:

The Reich Blog said...

She is too stinkin' cute!